CERTAIN-funded faculty interface with five laboratory facilities housed in Mendenhall Laboratory, all part of the School of Earth Sciences.
- Subsurface Energy Material Characterization Laboratory (SEMCAL): https://earthsciences.osu.edu/semcal
- Trace Element Research Laboratory (TERL): https://earthsciences.osu.edu/terl
- Thermal Ionization Mass Spectrometry (TIMS): https://earthsciences.osu.edu/tims
- Water Health Energy and Environment Laboratory (WHEEL): https://wheel.osu.edu/
- X-ray Computed Tomography Laboratory (XCT): http://u.osu.edu/cook.1129/sample-page/xct-lab/