CERTAIN-funded faculty and activities constitute interface with five laboratory facilities housed in Mendenhall Laboratory within the School of Earth Sciences. To date, these associated facilities have supported the extramural funding listed above and various master service agreements with industry partners.
- Subsurface Energy Material Characterization Laboratory (SEMCAL): https://earthsciences.osu.edu/semcal
- Trace Element Research Laboratory (TERL): https://earthsciences.osu.edu/terl
- Thermal Ionization Mass Spectrometry (TIMS): https://earthsciences.osu.edu/tims
- Water Health Energy and Environment Laboratory (WHEEL): https://wheel.osu.edu/
- X-ray Computed Tomography Laboratory (XCT): http://u.osu.edu/cook.1129/sample-page/xct-lab/